Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just Keep Swimming. . .. . . . .

Well, as I mentioned in my blog earlier, Lauren came home with a fish from a b-day party as a favor about a month ago. We came home from Luke's school carnival today and I'm sad to say the fish was laying on it's side, it was still alive but this poor guy looked pitiful. I prepared the kids that he may not be alive very much longer. I cleaned out his bowl and put food in and he didn't even attempt to eat it (this fish could EAT). Poor Luke (my sensitive little guy) started freaking out about it. Tim came up with a great idea that we should flush him down the toilet and let him go to a creek since our bowl must not be big enough for him. The kids loved this idea. Lauren was the one who did the flushing. Luke was still upset and I said "Luke, remember in Finding Nemo when Nemo got flushed down the toilet and ended up in the ocean, I bet Goldie is loving his new water", that's all the kids needed. PHEWWWWWWWWWWW, that ended more peacefully than I ever could have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails