Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hide and Go Seek

Being a mom brings me so many small little blessings it is hard to put into words. I am really having a hard time coming to the realization that this year I will be the mom of an 8 and a 6 year old. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!?!?! I am so fortunate that my two "babies" still love to just PLAY with me! I cherish those times when they come to me and beg me to play and know in my heart that I better take full advantage of those times while they still think playing with mom is fun.

Tonight the kids came to me and wanted me to play hide and go seek with them. What a great time it was. We chased eachother around the house, we screamed as we found one another.
As I hid crouched down in the closet while I heard the kids run by me and Lauren say "Wow, mommy is a REALLY good hider" my eyes welled up with tears. I wanted to freeze that moment in time so badly, to just capture it in my mind forever and not let it go. My babies............. their love for me................... playing together and making memories together...................... I am so truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Les! That is SOO sweet!!!! I just lived that moment with you! sniff

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! We really need to enjoy them while they are young and adore us. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails