Monday, September 21, 2009

My husbands incredible creativity

My son Luke is OBSESSED with all things Mario Brothers right now. It is fun for my husband to watch because it reminds him of himself growing up with his video game obsessions. I LOVE HOW CREATIVE MY HUSBAND IS.
He told Luke that they would create a Mario Brothers Board game together, and that is exactly what he did. I came home from work today to this:


He even created the two Main characters (Mario and Luigi) so he and Luke could play:


They are playing the game as I type this and it is so cute to hear them talking over the rules of play and to watch the game come to life. These are the days that I'm sure Luke will look back on his childhood and remember......... what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails