Saturday, April 18, 2009

REFRESHED!!!

As I sit here writing this I feel REFRESHED! As a working mother those are words that seldomly come out of my mouth but that trip to the beach has left me feeling that way. If you have never been to Kiawah Island South Carolina,I highly recommend it.
They had a kids carnival that was free for the kids that was full of live entertainment, fire jugglers, climbing walls, craft stations, inflatables, all for free.
We enjoyed a great Easter on the island, the kids had fun with their baskets and hunting for eggs around the house:

It was a great time with family. My mom and dad, my brother and his wife came and it was nice relaxing with them, riding bikes around the beautiful island, exploring the beach gathering all kinds of sea life and shells (AMAZING jelly fish, star fish, crabs and shells all over the beach each day to explore), playing games and just enjoying quality time.
The island was just so beautiful. Here is a picture of Lauren exploring the islands bike paths, so pretty:


The beaches were great too. It was chillier than normal for this time of year in South Carolina but we had a few sunny beach days. Here is the view from my chair, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:

So, after a week on the beach, even though the car ride was long I am feeling REFRESHED! I thank the Lord for safe travels, and memories that will last a life time, that's what life here on earth is ALL about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails