Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It continues

So.......... we went to the grocery store last night and SAVED............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DRUMROLL PLEASE...................................................................................................................................................................
A WHOPPING $78.00 off of our grocery bill, that was 30% off of our bill. I am so excited, talk about motivation!!!!
I also scored BIG TIME on a deal on graveyardmall.com They had a deal for 10 pairs of women's sunglasses for 9.99 and I took a risk, well it paid off BIG TIME! I got 10 pairs of AWESOME "MUDD" brand sunglasses with price tags still on them for $20.00 each, UNBELIEVABLE!!! They publicised the same deal for men's glasses, so we're waiting for Tim's to arrive. I LOVE mine, every one is super fashionable and I love each and every pair!
As far as my working out, I have switched to working out before work. It isn't easy getting up a 1/2 an hour earlier but I find when I do it, it's nice because it's done for the day, it doesn't take time away from the kids when I get home from work, and it does give me more energy in the mornings. I'll keep you updated.
I'm thankful the days are getting longer, I love driving to school in the sunlight and am enjoying the extra hours of sunshine, now if it could only get warmer!
Hope you are enjoying life

-Lesley

1 comment:

  1. That is incredible!!! $78--WOW! I just finished searching for online coupons and emailing companies like you mentioned. I'm hoping that I can start seeing the savings too. I was going to tell you that P&G has a thing where you circle P&G brand things on your reciepts (at least $50 between Feb 1 and April 15) and mail them in, and they will send you $100 worth of free coupons!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails