Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Blessings

The kids were full of anticipation Christmas morning to see if Santa had come in the middle of the night- here they are waiting (not so ) patiently on the stairs:


He came, Santa came and ate the cookies!

We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus to keep in mind that he is the true reason for the season of giving and the first Christmas gift, then the gifts were opened one by one. I just love the look of pure joy and excitement in my children's eyes as the presents they have so desired are slowly revealed:





We had a wonderful Christmas as a family this year, we were truly blessed by all of the gifts we were able to give and receive this year. Then we moved the celebration over to my brothers house to celebrate with them and spend time with my new nephew, what a Christmas blessing. There's nothing like snuggling with a newborn on Christmas:



I think Ben enjoyed his first Christmas surrounded by those who love him and the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree:

I hope that each of you had a very Merry Christmas, see you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails