Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where did the time go???

My baby Lauren who was born October 2003 2 months early because her 2 1/2 year old playful brother jumped on my belly, not knowing what he had done, just playing with his mom but caused EARLY labor - my precious premie who left the hospital at a mere 4 pounds 1 ounce is growing up and I'm trying to figure out where the time went.

We had her Mother's Day Tea at her school last week:



Tomorrow is her graduation from preschool and I can't believe it. Tim and I are having a hard time with this one, our baby girl, our little premie is graduating preschool and growing up. Today she told me: "Mommy, I'm getting older, and soon I will be married, I'm five you know" : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley, its Frank's sister. I know how you feel! Don't blink your eyes, because when you open then she will be graduating from high school! My son is graduating this year, and I get so bummed out everytime I think about it. I have no idea where the years went! Your kids are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails